Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

1958 Trans Badge Ludwig Classic's

I have the rail consellete and cymbal mount but removed them for performance. This is exactly the way I set them up to play.

1 attachments
Posted on 10 years ago

That's a beautiful kit. Congtratulations.

Posted on 10 years ago

What, with no cymbals? LoLoLoLo...Just kidding, Beautiful kit manClapping Happy2

Cam

"If we can't be free we can at least be cheap" -FZ
Posted on 10 years ago

Classic! A really beautiful set. Thanks for sharing.

60's Gretsch Round Badge 22/13/16
'71 Ludwig B/O Badge 20/12/13/14/16
'72 Ludwig B/O Badge Jazzette 18/12/14
'65 Rogers Holiday 20/12/16
Posted on 10 years ago

Ludwig's rules !! Beautiful kit.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 10 years ago

Thanks guys, I really love that kit. It sounds amazing. Thankful to get it. Guy wanted to rewrap it. He said he had had it so long and was tired of it. He bought it new in 58. I said, noooooo you don't want to rewrap those, so I gave him a brand new ddrum kit for it. The Ludwigs were just dirty and needed a good cleaning and hoop painting.

Posted on 10 years ago

Nice kit, man. I also have a '58 Ludwig kit which I restored a couple of years back. It was raped...I mean re-wrapped in the 70's and a double tom mount added, but I brought her back to glory and she is my favorite drum set. I love the original gold sparkle wrap on your kit and you can't beat those natural mahogany interiors! I went with blue sparkle.

[IMG]http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m530/ElMoonlightDrummer/58%20Ludwig/IMG_0331.jpg[/IMG]

- EMD
Posted on 10 years ago

Trans-badge kits are the Bomb! Those 3-ply mahogany shells make for some seriously great sounding drums. Congrats on getting one of the best drum kits ever made. Drummer's drums!

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here