Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.63048%

72 Ludwigs Red Sparkle

1972 Ludwig red sparkle kit

1 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago

That's a beautiful kit! I've been watching for an affordable Ludwig red sparkle kit for a long time. Hard to find. Congratulations.

Posted on 9 years ago

Thanks, got lucky paid 750.00 plus a almost new set of deluxe cordoba beato bags on eBay

Posted on 9 years ago

Wow! great score!

Posted on 9 years ago

One of my all time fav colors.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 9 years ago

Yea me too

Posted on 9 years ago

22 or 24bd? Looks big in the pics.....

Very nice kit!>>I dig RS on Ludwigs too..for some reason...and I am not much of a Sparkle kind of guy.....

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 9 years ago

It's a 22 I love red sparkle

Posted on 9 years ago

Beautiful !

Posted on 9 years ago

I have an identical set to yours buddy! Absolutely my favorite set that I own. 12, 13, 16 toms, and a 22 bass. Due to my serial numbers I thought mine were '76. But after some research on photos and the good advice from others on here, they are most likely from 1970. This due to the clear maple interiors, 3 ply shells, and the early style tom mount on the bass drum.

1 attachments
-Justin

"People might look at you a bit funny, but it's okay. Artists are allowed to be a bit different."- Bob Ross

"After silence, that which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music..." - Aldous Huxley
Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here