Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

9/72 Rogers Fullerton

My rescued Rogers script 9/72 14"x24 16"x16" 12"x14" 9"x13"

1 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago

Tim! Gotdam brother, where do you find these? Beautiful little kit! How does she sound?

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 9 years ago

Nice kit!

Cam

"If we can't be free we can at least be cheap" -FZ
Posted on 9 years ago

These drums sound really great. Saw them on CL for $150 and gave $100 for them. Just needed cleaning up, new heads, and reso rims for all the toms and front 24" hoop for the bass drum which I had everything in my spare reserve, so didn't have to spend anything except for heads on the toms, getting them playable. Got a nice Ludwig spur lock hi hat stand with them too. I have the double bass tom mount, but only one tom holder. I like to use the 14" tom as another down tom so I would not use the tom mounts anyway.

Posted on 9 years ago

From vibes

These drums sound really great. Saw them on CL for $150 and gave $100 for them. Just needed cleaning up, new heads, and reso rims for all the toms and front 24" hoop for the bass drum which I had everything in my spare reserve, so didn't have to spend anything except for heads on the toms, getting them playable. Got a nice Ludwig spur lock hi hat stand with them too. I have the double bass tom mount, but only one tom holder. I like to use the 14" tom as another down tom so I would not use the tom mounts anyway.

Well what a fantastic looking kit. Classy stylish and great sounding. Who needs all that modern junk. I know ebony is a popular covering but i think alonside WMP it looks just fab....All the best.....sean

Posted on 9 years ago

Yep. Two thumbs up.

Rogers Drums Big R era 1975-1984 Dating Guide.
http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=24048
Posted on 9 years ago

Cant` believe the price you got on this set,unbelievable... and great score for sure.I bet they sound amazing and i love the set up configuration!Enjoy, as i`m sure you are.

Wayne

1967 Rogers Cleveland Champagne Sparkle
1967/68 Rogers Dayton Champagne Sparkle
1966 Rogers cob 7 Line Dynasonic Snare.
1967 Rogers "Humberto Morales" Timbales.
1980 Ludwig B/O badge 14x 6.5 Black Beauty Snare.
1980 Ludwig B/O badge Red Cortex
1988 Sonor "Horst Link" HLD 590 14x8 Bronze Snare
Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here