Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

62 Slingerlands

I got these for a song but I sure put a lot of elbow grease geting them to look how they do!

1 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

Lucky, buddy well done what a goregous kit. but you've committed the cardinal sin!!! Dw stands with a vintage slingerland kit,Laughing H, and of course you know i'm joking, since i have DW drums and hardware also!!!Clapping Happy2

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Well I guess I am going to h e double hockey sticks!! I wave my dw flag high.

Thanks

Posted on 14 years ago

Very nice looking set, Lucky! Well done!

What did you use to polish the chrome? did you give the shells any special treatment? and what heads did you put on?

Posted on 14 years ago

Looks great Lucky, nice job!

Posted on 14 years ago

I used novus#2 on the shells and flitz on the chrome. I have not bought new heads for them yet since I really want to go with calf and don't have the bucks for it right now. I put some used G1 coated on the batters and real used coated ambassadors on the reso's and they sound great. Aquarian sk11 on the bass and the original reso, its a little beat but it is real thin and it sounds good. Just put a vintage A on the snare and I am loving it!!

Thanks for all the great comments!

Posted on 14 years ago

Man, that's some beauty you got there!

Sysl krysu nenahradi!

-196?-72 6ply White Oyster Amati
-1960s 3ply Red Sparkle Amati
- Zildjian, Paiste, Zyn, Istanbul

http://bandzone.cz/blueswan
Posted on 14 years ago

Gorgeous Lucky !!!

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks again, you are all too kind. Kev, are you sure you want to get rid of your wmp kit??? It was such a beautiful day here and my stuff was all broke down from my gig last night so it was a perfect photo opportunity, it was long overdue.

Posted on 14 years ago

From lucky

Thanks again, you are all too kind. Kev, are you sure you want to get rid of your wmp kit??? It was such a beautiful day here and my stuff was all broke down from my gig last night so it was a perfect photo opportunity, it was long overdue.

Already gone.... movin' on....

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here