Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

62 Slingerlands

Good for you!

Posted on 14 years ago

From lucky

Well I guess I am going to h e double hockey sticks!! I wave my dw flag high.Thanks

That set I just posted ('69 Psych Red)has all vintage hardware, but as far as I'm concerned, Cooked Egg that stuff is only good for vintage period-specific shots and has no place on the stage(or even practice room). I use almost ALL DW hardware, stands & pedals. It's bulky but doesn't fall apart EVER! Just picked up matching set of vintage CAMCO bass/hi-hat pedals also. Was wondering this week, What did CAMCO stand for?

Currently working on a 7 piece virgin double bass 3 ply early 70's Ludwig kit to be wearing....MOD ORANGE.
Posted on 14 years ago

CAMCO - Canada And Mexico Consume Oil

Class Action Medical Co-Op

Cymbals And Moraccos Contribute Options

Canadian American Music Company

Can Anyone Master College Ornithology

Capitalistic Americans Murder Corporate Obligations

Posted on 14 years ago

Oh Boy, here we go! Do we need to move this thread to the front porch?

You googled that, didn't you. Laughing H That's still a new concept to me...ok, google let's see...Group Hug

Currently working on a 7 piece virgin double bass 3 ply early 70's Ludwig kit to be wearing....MOD ORANGE.
Posted on 14 years ago

I'm riding in the car traveling in Texas and I'm a bit bored. I made a game out of the possibilities. Kept me alert for a few more minutes.

Posted on 14 years ago

No way Lucky! is that the snare? That kit is amazing! Nice job! I am Speechless!

Glad to see that it went to a good home! If I had known what I know now, I would not have drilled for that stupid throw-off, glad to see that at least you were wise enough to respect it. Nice job though!

Ba-Dum..CRASH!

1966 Slingerland "Modern Jazz Outfit"
1960's Zildjian Avedis Cymbals

www.myspace.com/oliverandtheattackofthelovely
Posted on 14 years ago

Hey Lucky. Do those drums have a month stamp? I'm looking for a 62 Slingerland jazz kit. What month was that kit born? I'm serious.

Posted on 14 years ago

Michael, I think it is Sept. Can't see without taking off the heads but pretty much sure its September.

Posted on 14 years ago

From nemo007

No way Lucky! is that the snare? That kit is amazing! Nice job! I am Speechless!Glad to see that it went to a good home! If I had known what I know now, I would not have drilled for that stupid throw-off, glad to see that at least you were wise enough to respect it. Nice job though!

Hey man, Thanks! I filled the hole with bondo and my son, who is an artist, mixed me some acrylic paint to match the wrap. Then I polished over the little paint dot and you have to really look hard to find the holes. Thank God they were small holes. I am digging the ****e out of this snare, I put a calf head on it and it oozes warmth. I have different musicians come up to me at gigs wanting to find out whats up with that snare!!!!!

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here