Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

1968 Walberg & Auge Perfection Jazz Outfit in Rogers Blue Strata Pearl 20/14/12/14

From DRUMR69

Sorry Markrocks68,I looked at the 3rd picture and it looked like 14x16.EnjoyWayne

All good Wayne! Thanks all for the nice comments. This kit is going to make A LOT of music. Yes Sir

Posted on 5 years ago

16X14 floor tom was what instantly drew me to pull the trigger to buy this great 1963 W&A set with a 9x13 and 14x22. Unfortunately, the set did not come with a matching snare. But, I have W&A perfection snare drums in Pink Champagne Sparkle and Purple Diamond Pearl

No matter how far you push the envelope, it is still stationery.
Posted on 5 years ago

From markrocks68

Thank you Doug! I do count my blessings every day. She is an incredible woman. I hit the lotto for sure. I do sweeten the deal by getting her the matching vintage dress for every kit. It's our schtick when we gig that we match. People dig it too. Happy Wife = Happy Life Kiss

Yes - Think I've seen another pic of your wife with a kit and matching dress posted here .... not only are you blessed but also very smart ;-) ... she's a looker .... I like the tats!

Doug

Posted on 5 years ago

From leedybdp

16X14 floor tom was what instantly drew me to pull the trigger to buy this great 1963 W&A set with a 9x13 and 14x22. Unfortunately, the set did not come with a matching snare. But, I have W&A perfection snare drums in Pink Champagne Sparkle and Purple Diamond Pearl

I sure LOVE ALL your W&A kits! Yes, the 16x14 with the other kit is really something special. I still need the matching snare for that!

1 attachments
Posted on 5 years ago

From Drum Doug

Yes - Think I've seen another pic of your wife with a kit and matching dress posted here .... not only are you blessed but also very smart ;-) ... she's a looker .... I like the tats!Doug

Thank you Doug.

Dreams can come true if you NEVER give up. :D

Posted on 5 years ago

From markrocks68

I sure LOVE ALL your W&A kits! Yes, the 16x14 with the other kit is really something special. I still need the matching snare for that!

Thanks, Mark. We W&A fanciers love our "mutt" drum sets. I'm especially fascinated by the idiosyncrasies of each Walberg & Auge set that I see. I try to guess if some customer requested the specs of a particular drum set or if W&A made most of their drum sets on speculation that somebody would buy them. I tend to lean toward the latter of these two possibilities.

No matter how far you push the envelope, it is still stationery.
Posted on 5 years ago

From leedybdp

Thanks, Mark. We W&A fanciers love our "mutt" drum sets. I'm especially fascinated by the idiosyncrasies of each Walberg & Auge set that I see. I try to guess if some customer requested the specs of a particular drum set or if W&A made most of their drum sets on speculation that somebody would buy them. I tend to lean toward the latter of these two possibilities.

I agree with you.

Though I would have loved to have been there back then to possibly "order" one..

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here