What have I bought?

Loading...

I know they are Rogers, made in Edgware London, date between 1964/5 and 1967 (because of thebeavertail lugs), its 20", 16", 12".  But I cannot work out from the (US) catalogues  which kit it might be, any ideas?Gallery Image

Posted on 1 day ago
#1
Posts: 373 Threads: 35
Loading...

The 1964 catalog show a "Swingtime" model  (20/12/16) that seems to match what you have. 

Rogers at this time offered  basic models, but offered drum size options for an addtional fee, too.  I noticed also that the '65 catalog show kits with BnB lugs and Beavertails. This would lead me to believe they were using older drawn illustrations along with newer photographs when putting together the catalogs, so that adds to the problem of exact identification.

 

1974-75 Rogers Starlighter IV New England White 13/16/22 (w/Dyna)
1964-67 Rogers Blue Glass Glitter 12/14/16/20
early Oaklawn Camco Blue Moire 12/14/20
1926 Super Ludwig 5x14
1960-ish Ludwig COB 5x14 Super Sensitive
1960-ish Ludwig COB 6.5x14 Super Sensitive
1970 Ludwig COB Cut-Badge 5x14 Supra Phonic

Looking for a Camco Aristocrat SD in Blue Moire!!

Posted on 17 hours ago
#2
Loading...

Thats great! Thank you so much for taking the time to look it up.

Posted on 13 hours ago
#3
  • Share
  • Report
Action Another action Something else here