Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

Spizzichino LCR 20" 2034 gr FOR SALE

I can't understand.

Steve Maxwell is selling two 20" Spizzichinos for 1575$ and 1600$, and you Drumaholic are saying that they are lowered prices... But you also say that the price for my 20" is too high..! :confused:

Please help... I really can't understand :confused:

Posted on 8 years ago

I just think that I will ask offers for it...

Posted on 8 years ago

I forgot why I had to decide a price...

"An asking price MUST BE INCLUDED in your ad."

Argh! Falling Do

Posted on 8 years ago

How about advertising it on eBay where the market place decides what its worth?

And maybe you should mention that its made of Chinese bronze. That might have some bearing on the value.

The term "Asian alloy" is a mis-nomer in my opinion. Technically speaking both China and Turkey (Asia Minor) are considered to be in Asia.

Posted on 8 years ago

What about asking on a vintage drum forum full of experienced people?

It looks like you don't want to suggest a realistic price.

I won't speak about chinese alloy because I never heard someone speaking like that.

I always heard about turkish and asian alloys.

Turkey is a transcontinental country. Is it Asia or Europe? Well, it's just... Turkey.

Posted on 8 years ago

From rzzsfn

What about asking on a vintage drum forum full of experienced people?It looks like you don't want to suggest a realistic price.I won't speak about chinese alloy because I never heard someone speaking like that.I always heard about turkish and asian alloys.Turkey is a transcontinental country. Is it Asia or Europe? Well, it's just... Turkey.

Try and sell your cymbal for any price that you want and anywhere that you want.

I'll be watching the results or the lack thereof from here and from time to time I'll post updates on whatever transpires.

In the meantime, good luck with your sale.

Posted on 8 years ago

I'll take a Spizz over a K any day

Posted on 8 years ago

Spizzichino cymbals are very valuable.

Posted on 8 years ago

Okay... I moved this to the proper category .. FOR SALE .. and did a little "clean up" in the aisle as well. PLEASE remember:

We ask that you DO NOT jump all over another member about their "asking price" on an item... PLEASE. If you CAN contribute some info/knowledge about said item, GREAT! Should that member REQUEST your input on helping establish a price, please practice decorum! The management THANKS YOU!!!

Tommyp

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here