Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

Rogers Holiday 12/14/20 Jet Black Pearl - DFW Area ($1600)

**THESE DRUMS HAVE SOLD**

Up for sale is my Rogers Holiday drum set in original Jet Black Pearl. The sizes are 8"x12", 14"x14", and 14"x20". The price is $1,500 OBO. I am not open to trades, but I am open to offers. Also, I am not interested in shipping these - hoping to finding a local buyer in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area.

The 12" and 20" have Dayton tags and were born together. The 14" was added later and has a Cleveland tag.

The 12" is in great shape with very little snare rash. The inside has the speckled gray finish and is in pristine shape. The bearing edges are all original and still sharp. The chrome is in great shape as well. The wrap is shiny and the seam is tight. All hardware, including rims, is original.

The 14" has a 3-ply shell, beavertail lugs, and sharp bearing edges. The combination of these items dates the drum to late 1963 or early 1964. The inside of the drum is flat gray and a little beat up, but the bearing edges are original and still sharp. The wrap is shiny and the seam is tight. All hardware, including the rims, is original.

This drum has a 1/2" x 1" sticker on it that says:

DON WORTH

Drum Shop

PORTLAND, OREGON

All of the drums are in really good shape for their age. They have the expected scratches here and there that come with vintage drums, but the wrap is all original and very shiny, with tight seams all around. The wrap is consistent across all drums and they match very well together. They look like they were all born together. The chrome is in great shape, too. There are no extra holes or modifications at all on any of the drums. All bearing edges are original and sharp.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I can provide additional information or photos for interested buyers. Thanks!

2 attachments
187.2 kB
200.8 kB
Posted on 1 year ago

PM sent early this AM.

Posted on 1 year ago

These drums have sold. Thanks, everyone, for your interest.

Also, DonS is an A++ buyer. Excellent communication, fast payment, and an all around drum nerd and great guy! It was hard for me to sell my beloved Rogers kit, but I know these are going to a loving home!

Posted on 1 year ago

Kudos to Don S for the capture and for being a great buyer. Looks like a set to really enjoy.

Posted on 1 year ago
Action Another action Something else here