Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

Looking for feedback on 9 piece Emerald Green Pearl Gretsch Stop Sign Badge Drum Set

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 1 year ago

Wow! That sure didn't take long to sell! I'm not surprised because I thought that price was very low for such a rare and beautiful kit. It just goes to show that the only people left to play the collecting game are the people who can afford it! It used to be different before all the good stuff got snapped up. Now, the price is under the control of the owner and not dictated by the "fair market value". And, the people who have the good stuff know what they have...If they don't know, then they come here and ask us! Buyers have to be serious now if they expect to pry anyone's collections apart.

Posted on 1 year ago

FYI - the set sold for $6,500. Thanks everyone for the assistance especially the suggestion to involve Steve Maxwell. :Santa:

Posted on 1 year ago

You betcha Heffron! We are glad to help! I'm glad everything worked out to the benefit of all involved. That's great news. Again, I think it was a low price, but, then again, if someone wants to replace those Pratt mufflers, then I think they are about $200+ each! That's a lot of mufflers to replace. Man, I would have loved to do the tom rundown on that kit! :)

Posted on 1 year ago
Action Another action Something else here