Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

Looking for 1950s WFL 16 and 13 COB bottom hoops

Hi, I'm new to the world of vintage drums and to this forum (this is my first post). I've just bought a late 50s player grade WFL kit from Steve Maxwell and both the 13 and 16 toms have original COB top hoops and replacement reso hoops. I know it's highly unlikely but if anyone happens to have one or both I'd be interested.

Posted on 5 years ago

I don’t think reso hoops are any different than top hoops, unless I missed something.

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 5 years ago

From backbeatkeeper

I don’t think reso hoops are any different than top hoops, unless I missed something.

I may have the 13 COB hoop.

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 5 years ago

As far as I understand there's no difference between the top and bottom hoops.

I'd certainly be interested to hear if you have a 13. Please do let me know.

Posted on 5 years ago

Hey Backbeatkeeper, any luck finding that 13 inch hoop?

Posted on 5 years ago

From DaveC1966

Hey Backbeatkeeper, any luck finding that 13 inch hoop?

I will pm you

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here