Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

Gretsch Round Badge Aqua Satin Flame 14 inch floor

Yea they’re definitely high for sure. I actually spoke to him about it really nice guy. He must sit on stuff for some time until that guy comes by and can’t livw without it. More power to him!

Posted on 6 years ago

From Dw91290

Yea they’re definitely high for sure. I actually spoke to him about it really nice guy. He must sit on stuff for some time until that guy comes by and can’t livw without it. More power to him!

That's just bad business. You need to move the product if you want to make a profit from it....basic business 101. Holding out for the highest price just for, let's face it, just plain greed is no way to run a successful business, even if its part time.

Posted on 6 years ago

Here’s a couple updated pictures still haven’t had a chance to wipe off the drums. The worst scuffing is right under the badge on the 14.

Posted on 6 years ago

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posted on 6 years ago

From Hobbs

He's buying and selling rare drums and looking to make a profit - just like any good business. How's that any different from buying a stock low and selling high. The risk is that he's stuck with it. If I had the 14/20 I'd look to make it happen as the likelihood of another ASF 12"tom showing up is near zero.

There's a difference between making a profit and pricing yourself right out of the market.....if he's stuck with it, he's priced himself right out of the market, and that is not good business sense.

Posted on 6 years ago

What do we think boys? Too faded to even be a shot?? This one is less than $200

Posted on 6 years ago

I don't think that 12 is the same level of quality as your pair, and could look like it was tacked on as a placeholder. Plus you'd have to buy a set of lugs, rims, and rods, and make sure they are a period match. That could add quite a bit to the price of the 12.

It doesn't have to be a 12... a nice 13 could also work. Both sizes pop up periodically. Depends on whether a complete set would bring more money than selling them individually... I don't know what's the better strategy.

BTW, people are likely to want to see the seams on the wrap too.

Posted on 6 years ago

Seems as though the full set would command a higher value. I actually have a roundbadge 12 or 13 full hardware and could make a shell work easily.

From hardbat

I don't think that 12 is the same level of quality as your pair, and could look like it was tacked on as a placeholder. Plus you'd have to buy a set of lugs, rims, and rods, and make sure they are a period match. That could add quite a bit to the price of the 12.It doesn't have to be a 12... a nice 13 could also work. Both sizes pop up periodically. Depends on whether a complete set would bring more money than selling them individually... I don't know what's the better strategy.BTW, people are likely to want to see the seams on the wrap too.

Posted on 6 years ago
Posted on 6 years ago

PM me, I have a matching 12" tom and a matching snare drum if you are interested.

~ A true Gretsch & Camco fanatic ~
Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here