Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

FS: Ludwig Vistalite 5-piece

It pains me to sell this kit, which I purchased when I was 16 years old (24 years ago). But, I'm hoping it can go to a good home.

1976 (or thereabouts) Ludwig Vistalite 5-piece set with clear shells.

26"x14" Kick (Yes, it's the big one.)

14"x10" Tom

15"x12" Tom

(2) 18"x16" Floor Toms

One of the18" Floor Toms (from the original set) has a 4-inch crack in the shell. This must have occurred back in the 70's, because the original owner replaced it with it's equivalent model from the same era. The replacement tom matches perfectly with the set. And as the previous owner(s) did, I've kept both floor toms because they are both still usable, and have distinctive tones.

Other than the one floor tom, all of the other shells are all free of cracks. As you may expect, there are wear-and-tear marks on each drum. You'll want to replace the batter heads on the toms, but otherwise, these drums are quite clean.

I've had them appraised at the premier drum shop in Minneapolis, and if they were to be 100% refurbished, this would be about a $1,600 kit.

In their present condition, I'm seeking $1,100 for all 5 drums. Cash only.

Thank you for looking. As a first-time poster on this site, I understand there may be hesitation for buyers. I will do whatever I can to make any potential buyers comfortable.

Note: This is essentially a re-post of my Craigslist ad in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.

Thanks again.

-Pete

Posted on 8 years ago
Posted on 8 years ago

Damn, these are cool!

Posted on 8 years ago

I'm interested in the untracked 18" FT. Let me know if you would be willing to separate. Thx!

Posted on 8 years ago

i would be interested in the 18" FT that is not cracked

Posted on 8 years ago

Allenl55,

If I cannot sell these as a set, I'm going to keep them. Thanks for your interest.

-Pete

Posted on 8 years ago

holy crap!!!

Posted on 8 years ago

Thanks for the reply Pete. Good luck with your sale!

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here