Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

FOR SALE: 21" Istanbul Agop Signature Ride 1873 grams

For sale is a 21” Istanbul Agop Signature Ride 1873 grams. I know this isn’t exactly “vintage”, but it definitely pairs well with vintage drums! If you don’t know about these Agop Signatures, they are amazing cymbals! The Agop Signature Series are extremely dark, trashy, dry and complex.

The cymbal is in excellent shape. There is absolutely zero damage. It just hasn’t seen much stand time, so I am selling it to fund another ride. Please feel free to ask any and all questions.

Here is a link to hear the ACTUAL CYMBAL.

[ame="http://soundcloud.com/berthacool/istanbul-agop-signature-ride-1873-grams"]http://soundcloud.com/berthacool/istanbul-agop-signature-ride-1873-grams[/ame]

The price is (was) $250 shipped to the contiguous US. [COLOR="Red"]NO LONGER FOR SALE[/COLOR]

3 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago

Cymbal sounds good! Would pair nicely w my Agop hats...hmmm.

Posted on 9 years ago

From Timmy Deutsch

Cymbal sounds good! Would pair nicely w my Agop hats...hmmm.

Thanks for the kind words! The cymbal really is a beauty, I have debated letting it go for the past few weeks.

And yes, I agree, it would definitely pair nicely with your Agop hats! :D

Posted on 9 years ago

From MojoFilter

Thanks for the kind words! The cymbal really is a beauty, I have debated letting it go for the past few weeks.And yes, I agree, it would definitely pair nicely with your Agop hats! :D

Np man, she really is! I don't blame you, I'm never getting rid of my 30th anniversary hats and I've been keeping an eye out for a nice crash/ride to pair with it.

Posted on 9 years ago

Sale Pending

Posted on 9 years ago

No deal pending, the cymbal is still for sale. Considering all offers!

Posted on 9 years ago

Price Drop!!

$285 SHIPPED

Posted on 9 years ago

This will be the last price drop, then I will either keep it or go to FeeBay.

Pricing this baby to move!! Considering all offers!!

$250 SHIPPED

Posted on 9 years ago

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]Sale Pending[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Posted on 9 years ago

06.05.2015 - Still available

08.27.2015 - No longer for sale. After receiving no offers, I began playing this again regularly. I have since fallen in love with it and have made it my main ride again!

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here