Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

Champagne Sparkle Rogers Holiday 20/12/14 w/Matching Powertone

For your consideration is a beautiful Champagne Sparkle Rogers Holiday set in 20/12/14 sizes WITH a matching 5x14 wood Powertone snare. The serial numbers (which you can find below) mark the set at 1965, right before the CBS merger. Hardware includes beavertail lugs along with the bow tie tension rods on the kick. It includes the swivomatic hardware seen in the pictures (rack mount, cymbal mount, FT legs, bass drum spurs). Serial numbers are as follows:

14x20 BD – 49899

8x12 RT – 49984

14x14 FT - 49628

5x14 PT – 9866

The inlays on both hoops are clean and intact. Some minor wear from wear the claws sit but nothing drastic.

The interiors are all painted plain grey. All four drums have the original Cleveland, OH holiday stickers. The bearing edges are all clean. The Powertone also has the original Rogers snares (which are in great shape). I will be swapping those in for the ones currently seen in the pictures. The inlays on both hoops are clean and intact. Some minor wear from wear the claws sit but nothing drastic.

There are some minor blemishes to point out most involving the kick drum. As you can see from the pictures the Rogers badge is missing from the bass drum. The original owner took the badge off for whatever reason. There is also some wrap lift on the kick. There is one screw missing on the rack tom swivo mount plate. Finally there is some pen marks in the kick as seen in the pictures. It looks like either the shop or the original owner wrote the sizes on the inside of the drums, and for whatever reason marked up the bass drum like you see in the pictures. The wrap coloring and condition is clean and vibrant on all 4 drums otherwise.

I’m asking $2200+shipping for the 4 piece kit. Will include the Rogers kick pedal seen in the pictures. Pricing this kit has been a bit difficult because the lack of 20/12/14 that go up for sale. I was also trying to factor in the rarity of the pre-CBS beavertail lug arrangement. Please feel free to contact me for any questions or if you need any more pictures. I’d be happy to provide any more information via PM, text, call, email etc.

Posted on 8 years ago
Posted on 8 years ago
Posted on 8 years ago

Bass Drum+Rack

Posted on 8 years ago

Floor Tom:

3 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago

Powertone Snare:

4 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago

Are these the ones from the CL seller in Massachusetts that sold for $800 or thereabouts yesterday? If so, wow that was quick.

The greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. - Joyce Meyer
Posted on 8 years ago

From larryz

Are these the ones from the CL seller in Massachusetts that sold for $800 or thereabouts yesterday? If so, wow that was quick.

Yup,

Same pics.....

Bop iT / Til U Drop iT.

ROGER's
1964 Cleveland,.18/14/12 in WMP
1966 Cleveland, 20/14/12 O'natural.
Fullerton,...20/16/13/12 Silver Glass

WFL
1957 B/R Super Classics In WMP

Snares..
Wood & COB Powertones,
Wood & COB Dynasonics,
57 Jazz Festival

Zildjian avedis cymbals.
40s/60s era.
Posted on 8 years ago

From larryz

Yup,

Same pics.....

Bop iT / Til U Drop iT.

ROGER's
1964 Cleveland,.18/14/12 in WMP
1966 Cleveland, 20/14/12 O'natural.
Fullerton,...20/16/13/12 Silver Glass

WFL
1957 B/R Super Classics In WMP

Snares..
Wood & COB Powertones,
Wood & COB Dynasonics,
57 Jazz Festival

Zildjian avedis cymbals.
40s/60s era.
Posted on 8 years ago

Bump! Nothing yet - If I'm off on the price I'm open to suggestions. Sort of hard to find 20/12/14 Cleveland set ups in previous sales.

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here