Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

66/67 Slingerland 50N Blue Agate

From idrum4fun

Based on all the aluminum mounts, I'd say your kit is a 1968, possibly early 1969. The aluminum Setomatic wasn't around very long. However, it's odd that it would have the newer style bass drum T rods. There's always the possibility that the torpedo rods where changed out for the newer style. Still, with Slingerland, anything is possible!-Mark

According to Dr. CJ Wenk the aluminum set-o-matic was used through '69 with the transition to chrome occuring in late '69 and into early '70. Therefore, based on the aluminum set-o-matic, this kit could be from '68-early '70. Serials 226xxx would be expected to be '69 with late '68 or early '70 still possible.

Posted on 5 years ago

From slingerfan

According to Dr. CJ Wenk the aluminum set-o-matic was used through '69 with the transition to chrome occuring in late '69 and into early '70. Therefore, based on the aluminum set-o-matic, this kit could be from '68-early '70. Serials 226xxx would be expected to be '69 with late '68 or early '70 still possible.

awesome. thank you,duder!!!

Posted on 5 years ago

Fantastic looking kit, Congrats on your new acquisition !!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 5 years ago

From vintagemore2000

Fantastic looking kit, Congrats on your new acquisition !!

Thank you sir. i'm enjoying the snot out of them.:P

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here