Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

'65 Acrolite w/ case, WFL P83 Strainer!

Got an interesting one here to offer up.

1965 Acrolite (Keystone, #199630) w/ '60's Keystone Butt Plate, baseball bat muffler, and WFL P83 Strainer. For a drum that's going to be 50 next year, it's in good shape. Not mint, but still sounds great.

There was a little bit of rust on the hoops that I was able to clean off and there is some pitting on the bow tie lugs, but for the most part the drum is surprisingly pit free; however, it does have some scratches. I've done my best to take pictures to show them, and they truly look worse with the flash on the camera than they are in person, but I want to represent it honestly. 98% of the scratches are light and on the surface, but there are a couple that are a little deeper. They're not gauged super deep, but it's been dropped a few times.

I know that those WFL strainers are difficult to come by, so let me know what you think of the drum. Also comes with the green Ludwig case w/ Yellow Badge and a WFL flat based snare stand. I'm the middle of Missouri, so I'm going to venture a guess that shipping will run around $30 or so regardless of location. Seems to be a little more expense to go down South, so if you're interested I can get an estimate before we go any ****her. Thanks!

5 attachments
Posted on 10 years ago

How much are you looking to get...?

4-piece Yamaha Oak Custom
4-piece Vintage Ludwig Classic
14x6.5" Ludwig Supraphonic
14x8" M4 Drum Co. Walnut/Maple Stave
14x5" Ludwig Blacrolite
13x6.5" & 12x6" Yamaha Musashi
13x6" Addiction Drums Vented Segmented Oak
20" Meinl Byzance Traditional Heavy Ride
18" Paiste Signature Heavy China
17" Zildjian K Custom Fast Crash
16" Sabian Artisan Crash
13.25" Zildjian K Custom Hybrid Hats
12" Sabian AAX China / 10" Saluda Mist Splash stack

My Classified References
Posted on 10 years ago

I listed it on eBay with a reserve of $200. I've seen the snares (under the Completed Listings) category go in the $150/$200 range, and around $250 with the case/stand. I'm a little unsure what to ask because I know that there is a bit of a demand for the WFL P83 strainer.

Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here