Slingerland Avante in sparkling orange pearl. The only sparkling orange avante kit I’ve ever seen. All original down to every single t-rod. Incredible condition. It would have to be something pretty incredible for me to let loose of these but it’s possible. I have all of the original cases as well. 22,16, 14, 13, 12 and the Gene Krupa sound king snare.

Ludwig Vistalite with matching snare. Kit does not include the 14’ in the picture the 14’ and the snare were added to the kit in the 80’s hence the different hue. All others are original and born with the kit. I purchased it from the original owner. This kit is incredibly clean with the exception of a repaired crack in the 12’ was done also in the 80’s and professionally repaired and has not changed since. Sizes are 22, 16, 13, 12, and the matching snare.

Slingerland Silver Silk in the 671T Country Road outfit. Sizes are 22,18, 16, 15, 14, 13 with the bass being virgin. Interiors are clear and beautiful. This kit is in fair shape with the exception of small cracks by ever nail on the bottom ring for the concert tom edge guard. The seam on the 18 is also badly separated. Would make for an easy project kit or an amazing candidate for a rewrap or stripped and show the beautiful mahogonony outer ply. Also have cases for all of the drums.

Gretsch 3 piece professionally rewrapped kit in purple sparkle. Sizes are 22, 16, 13. Rack and bass are 70’s and badges with the original badges. Floor tom is 60’s and without a badge and the hole has been covered. Kit sounds amazing and looks incredible.

Lastly isn’t something vintage but cool nonetheless. Monster 8 or 9 piece Ludwig kit built in Monroe NC. Sizes are 26, 18, 16, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 kit is immaculate and has always been cared and never gigged. I also have the 6.5 hand hammered snare that came with I’d include for the right trade or I’m happy keeping. The 26, 18, and 13 are black cortex and maple with gold badges. The 16, 14, 12, 10, 8 are beautiful ebony shadow stained birch shells with silver badges. I have all the original hardware and tension rods. Drums are 100% complete and original.

Please reach out to me on here or I’m open to texting if that’s easier for you as well. My cell is 937-516-2952. Only looking for American made kits brands like Ludwig, Gretsch, Rogers, Slingerland, camco but I’m open to others. Please do not be offended if I’m not interested in the item you’re looking to trade as I’m just on the hunt for something different! Thanks! Nick