Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

1920’s Super Ludwig 10 lug snare

Absolutely incredible 10 lug 14x5 20’s Super Ludwig for sale or trade I’d be looking for a US made vintage kit of equal value. If it’s something crazy I have plenty of snares and things around. No dents this thing is CLEAN. Snare mechanism functions perfectly. The only issue I see is 1 rim clips lip broke off. Aged repo’s are $15. Happy to get one or if the buyer would prefer to find an original either way! Purchased from the estate of the original owner comes with original case as well. Has the late gentleman’s school name, and even his homeroom number written inside the case. Very cool piece. Please reach out to me with any questions and I can supply you with any specific pictures you’d like. Asking $1750 obo

Posted on 6 years ago

If you’re interested shoot me a pm or message me on here I can get you my cell number. Seems to be a little easier to communicate.

Posted on 6 years ago

I have ordered 3 original rim clips and have also reduced the price to $1500 for quick sale!

Posted on 6 years ago

Price dropped to $1300 obo. I’d love to see this snare go to a forum member! These sell for this price with dents and pitting! I’ve got another kit I’ve got my eye on and need to move on from this beauty!

Posted on 6 years ago

Such a beautiful drum. Maybe I'll be able to sell of a few things and cobble together the funds. I've been looking for a 2 piece Ludwig for a while now.

Posted on 6 years ago

That’s the only reason I’m selling this piece is I’ve got a couple things I’ve got my eye on! Let me know if you get it sorted I have a few guys messaging me after the price drop. :) my cell is 937-516-2952 call me anytime. Thanks!

Nick

From andlours

Such a beautiful drum. Maybe I'll be able to sell of a few things and cobble together the funds. I've been looking for a 2 piece Ludwig for a while now.

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here