Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 114.83090%

Champagne Sparkle Rogers Holiday 20/12/14 w/Matching Powertone

Bump still looking for a home

Posted on 7 years ago

Bump! 2200+shipping?

Posted on 7 years ago

I think you're looking at about 1800 shipped, 1400-1500 shipped without the Powertone.

We are in a buyers market lately.

You should try the Rogers Group 2 on Facebook and or one of the biggest drums for sale Facebook groups, I've had some success privately selling on those groups :)

Found it!!
Posted on 7 years ago

Lol yup 800 just kidding good luck with sale kinda hard for us here to pay 3x what they were , but you never know very nice keeper though

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 7 years ago

I buy from other flippers knowing what they scored something for, even if they beat me to something, if it's priced right for the consumer then it's priced right! Have to remember that $800 for this 4 pc was just one of those super killer deals and not everyone can get. He scored it, did the leg work and now gets to make a decent profit. I could see double maybe, but not 3x right now in this buyers market though :)

Found it!!
Posted on 7 years ago

I'm actually a member of that FB group. I saw the same set up go for I think $1900 very quickly.

And I understand why people might take issue but it's not like I haven't been transparent that I bought the set at a very good price. In hindsight I shouldn't have put it up so quickly, but at the end of the day, I paid what the person was offering the kit up for and I'm choosing to sell it. Doesn't change that these are nice shells in hard to find sizes.

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here