To all here a very blessed Easter
With you and your families
Thanks for having me here, I appreciate it .
Gary
To all here a very blessed Easter
With you and your families
Thanks for having me here, I appreciate it .
Gary
Thanks for that Gary and it is returned to you and yours!
Dan
Happy Easter to the VDF community!!
Cheers
And, Happy Passover and Ramadan to many millions of other people.
The last time all three holy days lined up was about 30 years ago.
1974-75 Rogers Starlighter IV New England White 13/16/22 (w/Dyna)
1964-67 Rogers Blue Glass Glitter 12/14/16/20
early Oaklawn Camco Blue Moire 12/14/20
1926 Super Ludwig 5x14
1960-ish Ludwig COB 5x14 Super Sensitive
1960-ish Ludwig COB 6.5x14 Super Sensitive
1970 Ludwig COB Cut-Badge 5x14 Supra Phonic
Looking for a Camco Aristocrat SD in Blue Moire!!
I heard someone on television say that this occurs once every 33 years.
Are you sure you want to delete this post?