Vintage Drum Forum the best vintage drum forum on the Internet - Vintage Drum History - Vintage Drum Questions

Go Back   Vintage Drum Forum > Wanted to Buy

Old 04-06-2011, 10:19 PM

Default Re: Ludwig New Yorker

Im a bit suprised/dissappointed at the lack of interest in these ludwigs,i truly see them as diamonds in the rough,i am very open to working with a potential buyer,even willing to deliver up to 100 miles,itd be cool to set them up in a rest area and jam for tourist ,i play guitar we can do some white stripes tunes,maybe a hooters parkin lot,yeeaa lol....i guess ill list them on ebay ,CL,and several other places this weekend.again im somewhat suprised at the lack of interest here,but man, the b/o black cortex kit issss sweet..........
Old 04-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Vintage Drum Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebread View Post
Im a bit suprised/dissappointed at the lack of interest in these ludwigs,i truly see them as diamonds in the rough,i am very open to working with a potential buyer,even willing to deliver up to 100 miles,itd be cool to set them up in a rest area and jam for tourist ,i play guitar we can do some white stripes tunes,maybe a hooters parkin lot,yeeaa lol....i guess ill list them on ebay ,CL,and several other places this weekend.again im somewhat suprised at the lack of interest here,but man, the b/o black cortex kit issss sweet..........
What you smokin, bro......???
Old 04-07-2011, 08:16 AM

nothing,ha,im just trying to get somones attention,but i would be willing to deliver part way,and as far as the cortex kit it is really nice and i figured it was distracting from my old kit,i might buy it myself if i sell these and my pdp x7.,look at that im explaining myself to a stranger,that was a good one,i might have questioned it myself.thats the trouble these days ,no ones willing to do something off the wall or crazy,like just set up in a parkin lot and start jammin,cmon people lets get out of our parents basements and have some fun!
Old 04-09-2011, 09:59 AM

Drums still for sale,ive given it alot of thought and i really cannot budge on 500,these are beautiful drums ,just need a bit of work with the paint.i wish i was knowldgeable and patient enough to remove it myself,i hope everyone here thinks im being fair,i really havent recieved much response since i decided to try to sell them.hope everyone has a great weekend!!!