Vintage Drum Forum the best vintage drum forum on the Internet - Vintage Drum History - Vintage Drum Questions

Go Back   Vintage Drum Forum > Wanted to Buy

Old 11-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Vintage Drum Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to OsakaBop
Default Re: Cocktail drum foot pedal wanted

That mounting bracket is the standard Yamaha one that comes with all their Steve Jordan cocktail kits. The design has been in use forever- since the beginning of cocktail drumsets. You can order them- ask a drum shop to get one for you from Yamaha. Mine came with my Pearl Visions 14x14 cocktail drum as part of the auction- it`s mighty useful because it`s so solid and light weight.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:35 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibeguy56 View Post
I have an original Slingerlandpedal that is both a normal and cocktail pedal. It is the one with the red base. Are you familiar with it? I am willing to sell it, if we can agree on a reasonable price.
vibeguy56, I am not familiar with that pedal. Could you send me a photo? Or post it. I think I have worked out a solution thanks to the formum members, but I'm still open to suggestions. Thanks for your offer. donothorpe@gmail.com
Old 11-02-2009, 06:43 PM

Donothorpe - In an earlier part of this thread you mentioned sitting down to play. I have to sit to play and posted photos of my cocktail drum and hardware on the thread page below. I converted an old Orange kick pedal and it is twisted around too (at a 45 degree angle). You can see it in the photos of my drum. Hope this gives you some ideas.

http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/show...ocktail&page=3
Old 11-02-2009, 10:38 PM
Vintage Drum Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to OsakaBop

510 thanks for the link- it took me over to the cocktaildrumlounge site too which is cool.
Here is an active auction on Ebay for one of those Club Jordan bass pedal mounting brackets only 24$ right now.Link